Oil cleansing is a way of deep cleansing your skin without stripping it of all of its essential moisture that it needs.
Cleansing oils contain hydrating and soothing ingredients that may actually be more effective and less irritating than some traditional cleansers. Contrary to what you may think, cleansing oils won’t leave your skin greasy or heavy. Oil absorbs oil, which means that these products can effectively remove dirt from and leave the skin clean.
- Balances oil production in your skin.
- Removes your makeup gently without causing any harm.
- Cleans off the dirt, impurities and excess sebum from your face.
- It can clean your skin pores and unclog them.
- Makes your skin hydrated, supple and soft without stripping your natural barrier.
So what about Antoixdant oil cleansing? At the end of the day your skin has been exposed to free radicals such as UV light, pollution, dirt... you name it. So the first point of contact to your skin should be antioxidants to rid your skin of all those nasties sitting ontop.
Antioxidants neutralize those free radicals to protect your skin from damage and come in many forms... Vitamin A, B C...The best one however for oil cleansing is Vitamin C as it works best against pollution and fighting other free radicals.
Our Daily Elements Oil Cleanser is power packed with Vitamin C - you can find it here: Daily Elements Oil Cleanser.