Daily Elements Antioxidant Oil Cleanser
Formulated with a silky blend of high strength antioxidants such as Seabuckthorn and Sacha Inchi to counteract free radicals and pollution from the skin. Daily elements deeply cleanses the pores and removes makeup, to reveal a fresh, revitalised complexion. This gentle daily cleanser transforms from oil to milk, easily rinsing away to leave skin feeling fresh, soft and hydrated. Our organic formula soothes sensitive skin and inflammation, restoring a healthy glow.
For: Anti-ageing | Sensitive Skin | Dry Skin | Skin Repair | Combination skin
To Use: Pump two - three drops of oil onto dry skin. Can be used around the eye area safely. Once massaged in, wet hands and massage again. The oil will transform into milk. Rinse and pat dry or follow with cream cleanser.
"Sea Buckthorn oil is known to reduce inflammation caused by UV exposure and sun damage. It also contains anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce swelling and redness associated with many skin conditions, including eczema, psoriasis and rosacea."
Camellia Oleifera (Camellia Seed) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip Seed CO2) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil**, Rubus Idaeu (Cold-Pressed Red Raspberry Seed) Oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis (Sacha Inchi Seed) Oil*, Hippophae Rhamnoides (CO2 Seabuckthorn Seed) Oil*, Polyglyceryl-4 Oleate, Tocopherol (Soybean Derived Vitamin E), Squalane (Olive Derived), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Extract, Haematococcus Pluvialis Astaxanthin (Micro-Algae Seaweed) Extract, Carrot Seed Oil, Mandarin Rind. *Denotes Organic ** Denotes ACO Certified Organic.
Every product we formulate and package is created with the utmost consideration for the planet.
- A commitment to sustainable harvesting practices including both organic and Certified ACO + COSMOS+ NZ Organic Ingredients.
- For every product sold we donate $1 to The Australian Conservation Foundation to help restore and protect our land against climate change.
- Our lids are made from FSC (Forest stewardship council approved wood) and bottles are made from glass for endless recycling.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Please note: We are not perfect. We are working very hard to be 100% plastic free - However currently our pumps and suction screw (inside the lid) are made from plastic. They are recyclable.