Linen and Stone Paper Boxed Journal
Gracious Minds | Stone Paper Journals
Written images grace smooth stone; telling narratives of ventures gone and those yet to come. Journaling is a collage of verbal landscapes, detailing ambitious dreams and desires achieved, lost moments and times of grief. Our premium stone paper is made without water, chlorine or acids, without waste and using only a third of the carbon footprint of traditional paper. Stone paper is smoother, brighter, more durable than traditional paper; made from one of the most abundant substances on earth: calcium carbonate.
- Cover made from Danish Linen
- Recycled stone paper pages - smooth and cold.
- 100-micron thick paper (equivalent to 80gsm)
- Back pocket for storage
- Tear resistant and strong
- Stone paper is water resistant
- 220 Pages
- Divider ribbon
- 100% Recyclable- Please note if in Australia Stone paper is still quite new- we recommend keeping your journal for years to come to look back on however if you wish to recycle please remove the cover first by placing it in your normal recycle bin and the inner pages can be dropped at your local Red cycle. https://www.redcycle.net.au/where-to-redcycle/
- Arrives in keepsake Gracious Minds Box
Materials: Linen, Stone Paper (Lined) Beige or Brown
Arrives in Gracious Minds Keepsake box
Size: A5 (155 × 211mm) 220pg