Conservation Soothe & Hydrate Moisturiser ACO Certified Organic
A power packed organic moisturiser formulated to be gentle and hydrating on your skin yet powerful enough to protect it from the daily elements. Milk thistle and Edelweiss’s intense antioxidant properties protect the skin from powerful free radical scavengers and from the pollutants that surround us every day. They both enhance our natural defence system against environmental stressors. Also formulated with CoQ10 which contains properties that assist in the preservation of skin cells and collagen production. Your skin naturally makes the antioxidant CoQ10 however as we age, we make less which can make skin cells more vulnerable to damage. Coq10 maintains younger-looking skin for longer. Use Conservation under your SPF50+ and feel confident outdoors daily.
- 50ML ACO Certified Organic
- For: Anti-aging | Sensitive Skin | Dry Skin | Skin Repair | Combination skin
"Edelweiss contains a compound known as leontopodic acid, which research has shown strengthens & firms the skin’s barrier and helps reduce signs of sensitivity and ageing. It also helps the skin’s surface become more resistant to environmental aggressors, including some types of airborne pollutants and UV rays."
Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Extract*, Purified Water, Olea Europaea (Olive Leaf) Extract*, Leontopodium Alpinum (Edelweiss) Extract, Organic Ethanol*, Glycerin*, Vitellaria Paradoxa (Shea Nut) Butter*, Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil*, Silybum Marianum (Milk Thistle Seed) Oil*, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate, Coenzyme Q10, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Stearate, Citric acid. * ACO Certified Organic.
*Denotes ACO Certified Organic
Every product we formulate and package is created with the utmost consideration for the planet.
- A commitment to sustainable harvesting practices including both organic and Certified ACO + COSMOS+ NZ Organic Ingredients.
- For every product sold we donate $1 to The Australian Conservation Foundation to help restore and protect our land against climate change.
- Our lids are made from FSC (Forest stewardship council approved wood) and bottles are made from glass for endless recycling.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Please note: We are not perfect. We are working very hard to be 100% plastic free - However currently our pumps and suction screw (inside the lid) are made from plastic. They are recyclable.