Photosynthesis Retinol Alternative
A plant- based alternative to synthetic retinol. Rich in natural Vitamin A actives with collagen stimulating, skin firming and antioxidant properties. These plant extracts all utilise a form of Vitamin A that helps the skin renew itself faster. Broccoli Seed Oil contains linoleic acid which promotes ceramide synthesis. Ceramides are found in the top layers of the skin, which regulate skin cells and also help form a protective layer that retains moisture and visibly plumps the skin. A good option for those with sensitive skin.
For: Anti-ageing | Sensitive Skin | Dry Skin | Combination Skin
"Chemically derived vitamin A (Retinol) has a reputation for being irritating, however the natural version in broccoli seed oil is anything but. The ingredient delivers many of the benefits of a topical retinol cream — like accelerated cell turnover for fresh, glowing skin — minus the irritation."
Squalane (Olive Derived), Brassica Oleracea var (Cold-Pressed Broccoli Seed) Oil*, Rosa Canina (CO2 Rosehip) Oil**, Psoralea Corylifolia L (Cold-Pressed Bakuchiol) Oil, Plukenetia Volubilis L (Sacha Inchi) Oil*, Caryodendron Orinocense (Cold-Pressed Cacay) Oil, Chlorophyll (Alfalfa Derived), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. **Denotes Certified Organic/*Denotes Organic.
Every product we formulate and package is created with the utmost consideration for the planet.
- A commitment to sustainable harvesting practices including both organic and Certified ACO + COSMOS+ NZ Organic Ingredients.
- For every product sold we donate $1 to The Australian Conservation Foundation to help restore and protect our land against climate change.
- Our lids are made from FSC (Forest stewardship council approved wood) and bottles are made from glass for endless recycling.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Please note: We are not perfect. We are working very hard to be 100% plastic free - However currently our pumps and suction screw (inside the lid) are made from plastic. They are recyclable.