Noble Blaze - The Dry Season Perfume
Our collection of Australian Native perfumes are inspired by Arnhem Lands wet and dry seasons. Arnhem Land is located in the remote tropical north of Australia with the traditional owners of the land being the Yolngu people, who have occupied the land for 60,000 years.
A $5 donation per perfume sold goes directly to the Karrkad Kanjdji Trust which brings together Indigenous ranger groups in Arnhem Land and their communities to address climate change action and pressing issues of wildlife conservation and community sustainability.
-30ML | Lasts all day on the skin | Unisex
NOBLE BLAZE - INSPIRED BY THE DRY SEASON
Early Morning mists hang low over the plains and the shallow wetlands and billabongs are carpeted with water lilies. Locals know it's the "dry" when the dragonflies come out to play. During this time, Indigenous fire management practices occur. This involves the lighting of "cool" fires in targeted areas. The fires burn slowly, reducing fuel loads and creating fire breaks. Not all the area is burnt, with the end result a mosaic of burn and unburnt country. The method removes fuel for larger fires late in the dry season when the weather is very hot, and at the same time maintains and protects habitats for mammals, reptiles and birds.
Smoke rising from the blaze sends a message of hope for the future. Notes of Native Sandalwood and smoky Vetiver collide in the air. The Earth upheaved in all her glory, as the fresh sweet grass burns.
TOP: Petigrain, Black Pepper, Clove Bud CO2 Extract.
HEART: Ginger Root, Fir Needles, Native Buddha Wood (Northern Territory)
BASE: Native Sandalwood (Western Australia), Vetiver Root.
FULL INGREDIENT LIST: -
Santalum Spicatum (Native Sandalwood), Eremophila Mitchellii (Native Buddha Wood), Chrysopogon Zizanioides (Vetiver Root)*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Root), Abies Alba (Fir Needles), Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain), Piper Nigrum (Black Pepper), Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove Bud CO2), Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa)**. Carried by Cocos Nucifera L (Fractionated Coconut Oil)**. Allergen declaration (natural components of essential oils): citral, limonene, geraniol, linalool, farsenol, citronellal, eugenol, carvone benzyl aldehyde, benzyl alcohol, trans-cinnamaldehyde.
** Denotes Certified Organic.
Every product we formulate and package is created with the utmost consideration for the planet.
- A commitment to sustainable harvesting practices including both organic and Certified ACO + COSMOS+ NZ Organic Ingredients.
- For every product sold we donate $1 to The Australian Conservation Foundation to help restore and protect our land against climate change.
- Our lids are made from FSC (Forest stewardship council approved wood) and bottles are made from glass for endless recycling.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Please note: We are not perfect. We are working very hard to be 100% plastic free - However currently our pumps and suction screw (inside the lid) are made from plastic. They are recyclable.