Rebirth - The Wet Season Perfume
Our collection of Australian Native perfumes are inspired by Arnhem Lands wet and dry seasons. Arnhem Land is located in the remote tropical north of Australia with the traditional owners of the land being the Yolngu people, who have occupied the land for 60,000 years.
A $5 donation per perfume sold goes directly to the Karrkad Kanjdji Trust which brings together Indigenous ranger groups in Arnhem Land and their communities to address climate change action and pressing issues of wildlife conservation and community sustainability.
-30ML | Lasts all day on the skin.
REBIRTH - INSPIRED BY THE WET SEASON
Tropical cyclones, monsoonal rains and thunderstorms a rage. The land is now truly alive again. Lush green grass, swollen floodplains and impressive storm activity, with the humidity reaching 80%. Speargrass grows to over two meters tall and gives the woodlands a silvery-blue green hue. The waterfalls are raging as the electrical storms put on a show.
Monsoonal rain falls and the land is flooded. Notes of Native Kunzea Leaf intertwine with Fir Needles and Sage, reminiscent of a wet forest floor. The air is humid as the woodlands soak up the heavy air before the next rain falls.
TOP: Australian Sage (South Australia), Elemi Gum, Parsley.
HEART: Native Kunzea (Tasmania), Fir Needles, Australian Native Fragonia (Tasmania)
BASE: Australian Native Sandalwood & Buddha Wood (Western Australia).
FULL INGREDIENT LIST:
Kunzea Ambigua (Native Kunzea Leaf), Santalum Spicatum (Native Sandalwood), Salvia Officinalis L (Australian Sage Leaf), Agonis Fragrans (Australian Native Fragonia), Jasmine Bud, Callitris Columellaris (Australian Native White Cypress Leaf), Callitris Columellaris (Australian Native White Cypress Wood), Canarium Luzonicum (Elemi Gum), Eremophila Mitchellii (Native Buddha Wood), Zingiber Officinale (Ginger Root), Abies Alba (Fir Needles), Petroselinum Sativum (Australian Parsley), Chlorophyll (Alfalfa Extract), Citrus Aurantium (Petitgrain), Cymbopogon Martinii (Palmarosa)**. Carried by Cocos Nucifera L (Fractionated Coconut oil)**. Allergen declaration (natural components of essential oils): citral, limonene, geraniol, linalool, farsenol, citronellal, eugenol, carvone benzyl aldehyde, benzyl alcohol, trans-cinnamaldehyde.
** Denotes Certified Organic.
Every product we formulate and package is created with the utmost consideration for the planet.
- A commitment to sustainable harvesting practices including both organic and Certified ACO + COSMOS+ NZ Organic Ingredients.
- For every product sold we donate $1 to The Australian Conservation Foundation to help restore and protect our land against climate change.
- Our lids are made from FSC (Forest stewardship council approved wood) and bottles are made from glass for endless recycling.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Please note: We are not perfect. We are working very hard to be 100% plastic free - However currently our pumps and suction screw (inside the lid) are made from plastic. They are recyclable.