Words fall on stone sheets; expressive and reflective strings of sentences reveal the most inner of thoughts. Your evening writing ritual is ‘tree-free’ using non-toxic, eco-friendly stone paper made from calcium carbonate. Stone paper uses 60% less carbon footprint than traditional tree fibre paper and no water, acid or bleaches are used in the production process. Inhale, exhale, and enjoy the smooth, gilded feeling as your pen graces premium stone textile for a memorable journaling experience.
- Black cover made from Waterproof Canvas
- A5 (155 × 211mm)
- Recycled stone paper pages - smooth and cold.
- Arrives in Luxe Gift Box.
- 100-micron thick paper (equivalent to 80gsm)
- Tear resistant and strong
- Stone paper is water resistant
- 220 Pages
- Divider ribbon
- 100% Recyclable
Every product we formulate and package is created with the utmost consideration for the planet.
- A commitment to sustainable harvesting practices including both organic and Certified ACO + COSMOS+ NZ Organic Ingredients.
- For every product sold we donate $1 to The Australian Conservation Foundation to help restore and protect our land against climate change.
- Our lids are made from FSC (Forest stewardship council approved wood) and bottles are made from glass for endless recycling.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Please note: We are not perfect. We are working very hard to be 100% plastic free - However currently our pumps and suction screw (inside the lid) are made from plastic. They are recyclable.