Vitamin Sea Luminosity Night Oil
A nutrient rich blend of nature’s most advanced antioxidant extracts to repair and deeply nourish your skin. This silky, brightening oil targets fine lines, elasticity, tone and dullness. Vitamin C, Omegas 3,6 and 9, and powerful antioxidants encourage collagen synthesis whilst repairing and brightening the skin. Vitamin Sea is infused with Red Algae seaweed and non-acidic Advanced (THD), highly rich in Vitamin C which work together to reach the dermis layer of the skin where collagen is formed. In addition New Zealand Native Torarol Bark extract is brimming with skin-loving antioxidants, which help to restore balance in the skin. Due to its natural antimicrobial properties, scientific studies have proven Totarol bark effective in preventing and alleviating a number of bacterial infections including acne.
For: Anti-ageing | Sensitive Skin | Skin Repair | Combination skin
"Red Algae helps to inhibit collagenases, which are the enzymes that breakdown collagen in our skin as we age. It also improves the elasticity of the skin by aiding healthy skin cell function. This is why it is considered to be one of the best antioxidants in the world."
Camellia Oleifera (Cold-Pressed Camellia Seed) Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower Seed) Oil*, Rubus Idaeu (Cold-Pressed Red Raspberry Seed) Oil*, Punica granatum (Cold-Pressed Pomegranate Seed) Oil*, Squalane (Olive Derived), Tetrahexyl Ascorbate (Advanced Vitamin C) Oil, Simonsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (CO2 Seabuckthorn Seed) Oil*, Evening Primrose Oil**, Rubus Fruticosus (Cold-Pressed Blackberry Seed) Oil*, Terminala Ferdinandiana (Australian Native Kakadu Plum) Infusion, Haematococcus Pluvialis Astaxanthin (Micro-Red Algae Seaweed) Extract, Podocarpus Totara (New Zealand Native Totarol Bark) Extract**, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary Leaf) Extract. **Denotes ACO + NZ Certified Organic- * Denotes Organic.
Every product we formulate and package is created with the utmost consideration for the planet.
- A commitment to sustainable harvesting practices including both organic and Certified ACO + COSMOS+ NZ Organic Ingredients.
- For every product sold we donate $1 to The Australian Conservation Foundation to help restore and protect our land against climate change.
- Our lids are made from FSC (Forest stewardship council approved wood) and bottles are made from glass for endless recycling.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free
- Please note: We are not perfect. We are working very hard to be 100% plastic free - However currently our pumps and suction screw (inside the lid) are made from plastic. They are recyclable.